Awards Get With the Guidelines© – Stroke Silver Quality Achievement Award
American Heart/Stroke Association
Awarded for meeting specific quality achievement measures for the rapid diagnosis and treatment of stroke patients
Top Performer on Key Quality Measures©
The Joint Commission
Awarded for exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Accreditation and Affiliations
Saint Joseph’s Medical Center is accredited by:
- The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- American Association of Blood Banks
- College of American Pathologists.
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Office of Mental Health
- New York State Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services.
- American Medical Association Liaison Committee on Graduate Medical Education for the Family Practice Residency Program
- Department of Health and Human Services for Participation in the Medicare Program
- Office of Health Systems Management for participation in the Medicaid Program
- Department of Health and Human Services for Renal Dialysis