MAXTRAIN CASAC Training Program
MAXTRAIN offers the 350-hour, NYS OASAS-approved education program leading to certification as a Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC). The program is offered at St. Vincent's Hospital Westchester in Harrison, easily accessible by car or public transportation.
For registration information, please call Madelyn Venner at (914) 337-6033.
- Alcoholism/substance abuse training for mental health, health care, school-based and addiction professional and paraprofessional staff
- Experienced faculty of clinical practitioners and educators provide a unique experiential component focusing on group counseling and case management
- Convenient evening classes, free on-site parking
- CASAC recredentialing hours available
- Discounted group rates for agencies that send two or more students